Must admit that I spent the first day or 2011 sleeping. Hahaha. Pulled an all nighter over 31 December 2010 and only went to bed at 8.45am on 1 January 2011. How awesome is that? Haha.
Anyway, looking back on 2010, it’s been a really amazing year. Sounds cliché and all that but it’s true!! I had so much going on in 2010 that I can’t even keep up with myself.
I have so many highlights in 2010 that I can’t deicide which was the biggest highlight. Haha. The most memorably few (in no particular order) was definitely
- meeting Shayne Ward, Tom Fletcher, Danny Jones and Dougie Poynter in London
- attending the Jingle Bell Ball at O2 in London
- “groping” a chippendale dude at the Singapore F1 race
- meeting my ex-colleagues in London and Paris
- going to Europe twice in a year
- seeing Cher and Christina Aguilera in the flesh and getting their autographs
- meeting Mika and going to his concert on my birthday!
- meeting Greenday and going to their concert!! Best concert of 2010 for me!!
- seeing Tokio Hotel in the flesh!! (BIIIILLLLL!!!)
- taking a photo with Kanye West
- meeting Jared Leto (and Shannon and Tomo)
- getting invited to the MTV Asia office for a screening of the VMAs and EMAs!
- Manfred’s haunted room in London
I’ve been really grateful of everything. Wouldn’t dare to ask for more really.
Here’s hoping for a more exciting 2011!!