Hey hey!! Homegirl Stephanie Sun is back and she has the honour of being the first pop concert to be held at the soon to be reopened Singapore National Stadium!!
The Stephanie Sun concert is happening at the Singapore National Stadium on 5 July 2014.
Tickets are priced at $208, $168, $138 and $98. Prices are in Singapore dollars and does not include the $4 booking fee.
There is a priority sale for Singapore-issued American Express cardholders (co-branded and corporate cards are not included) from 3 – 7 April 2014). The rest of us can buy tickets to see our homegirl Stephanie Sun on 8 April 2014 onwards.
Here is the link to the page to get your tickets to this concert.
Cellists Luka Sulic and Stjepan Hauser, better known as 2Cellos are heading our way for a concert on 22 May 2014 at The Star Theatre.
If you are not familiar with 2Cellos, where have you been? o.o? They did a really cool rendition of “Highway to Hell” on their cellos which went viral on the internet. Check them out:
Tickets are priced at $148, $128, $108 and $88. Prices are in Singapore dollars and does not include the $3 booking fee.
Tickets are already on sale at Sistic and you can click here to buy your tickets.
Alice Nine © Red Spade Entertainment
Japanese visual-kei Alice Nine is doing their first ever tour in Asia to celebrate their 10th anniversary and Singapore is one of their stops!
Alice Nine will also perform “Shining” from their latest album “Supernova” at the concert. Check out a snippet of the song:
Alice Nine is playing at the Coliseum, Hard Rock Hotel Sentosa on 28 June 2014, 7.00 pm.
Tickets are priced at
$138 (VIP) [sold out] and $98. Prices are in Singapore dollars. No additional fees.
You can click here to get tickets to see Alice Nine live in Singapore!
Supernova Symphonia Asia Tour 2014 Dates
- 30 May (Friday) | Shenzhen（深圳）
- 31 May (Saturday) | Guangzhou（広州)
- 2 June (Monday) | Wuhan（武漢）
- 5 June (Thursday) | Beijing（北京）
- 7 June (Saturday) | Shanghai（上海）
- 8 June (Sunday) | Shanghai（上海）
- 10 June (Tuesday) | Chongqing（重慶）
- 12 June (Thursday) | Xiamen（厦門）
- 14 June (Saturday) | Taichung（台中）
- 15 June (Sunday) | Taipei（台北）
- 28 June (Saturday) | Singapore
- 29 June (Sunday) | Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- 1 July (Tuesday) | Hong Kong
- 5 July (Saturday) | Seoul, South Korea