Garbage is coming back to Singapore for a concert!! Woot! I like Garbage a lot. The last time they were here was back in 1996. I was too young then to attend any concerts so I’m seriously considering going for this one. It’s a difficult decision because there are so many concerts in August itself!
I’ve digressed. Garbage is playing is playing at Fort Canning Park on 21 August 2012.
Ticket details are not out yet. I’ll update this page when the information is out.
Hashtag your tweets with #GarbageSG
[4 June 2012 | Update]
Here are the ticket details:
Early Bird – $98 (Limited Tickets!)
Standard – $110
At the door – $125
VIP – S$250
VIP Benefits are as follows:
- Priority Entry to Venue via separate VIP Entrance at Main Gate
- Access to Private VIP Hospitality Suite 6:30pm to 11pm inside the venue
- Includes Drink Tickets for Beer, Soft Drinks and selected Alcoholic Beverages
- Finger Food Buffet
- Access to Private VIP Viewing Platform to watch the show
- Commemorative VIP Laminate and a Lanyard
- Concert Poster