CONFIRMED: Jonas Brothers will perform in Singapore in October! The bros will head to our shores after their concert in Philippines! #JBinSG
— Spin or Bin Music (@spinorbinmusic) September 30, 2012
This is what it is now. Watch this space.
[1 October 2012 | update]
— LAMC Productions (@lamcproductions) October 1, 2012
22 October 2012 it is. Fort Canning Park.
Tickets are priced at $98. Buy early because it will cost you $125 at the door. There is a VIP ticket which includes a meet & greet with Jo Bros but it will set you back by $550. All prices are in Singapore dollars and excludes the Sistic fee.
The full list of perks that comes with the VIP ticket:
- Priority Entry to Venue via separate VIP Entrance at Main Gate
- Access to Private VIP Hospitality Suite 6:30pm to 11pm inside the venue
- Includes Drink Tickets for Beer, Soft Drinks and selected Alcoholic Beverages
- Finger Food Buffet
- Access to Private VIP Viewing Platform to watch the show
- Commemorative VIP Laminate and a Lanyard
- Concert Poster
- Meet & Greet
There is a presale on 2 October 2012 but I’m not sure what is the eligibility to buy tickets during the presale. Can’t find the details anywhere. Or else you guys can just wait for the public sale on 5 October 2012. No rush really since it is a rain or shine free standing concert.
Hashtag it: #JBinSG