Whoo hoo! After the announcement of the postponing of the initial Lee Kwang Soo fan meeting, I wasn’t going to keep my hopes up since postponement is another way of saying “very likely not going to happen and let’s hope people forget about it in the meantime”.
It is very nice to know that Lee Kwang Soo’s first ever fan meeting in Singapore is now happening on 17 August 2013 at Festive Grand in Resorts World Sentosa.
Ticket prices are not available still at the point of writing. Watch this space.
[11 June 2013 | Ticket Details]
Ticket details for the Lee Kwang Soo fan meeting has just been announced!
Tickets are priced at $198 (CAT 1)** and $148 (CAT 2). Prices are in Singapore dollars and doesn’t include the $3 Sistic fee (if you purchase via Sistic). CAT 2 tickets go on sale at Sistic from 28 June 2013.
** Do take note that CAT 1 ticket holders are entitled to join the queue to hi-5 Lee Kwang Soo immediately after the fan meeting.
Fans residing in Singapore:
- You can purchase CAT 1 tickets directly from Faith & D Entertainment from 2pm on 22 June 2013 at Bugis+. (Stalk the Faith & D Entertainment facebook page for the exact location of where the booth will be.)
- The administrative fee is $2 (ie, $198 + $2 for the cost of the CAT 1 ticket).
- You can only pay with CASH.
- You can buy a maximum of 6 tickets per person.
- You may choose your seats at the point of purchase.
- The ticket is a specially designed and printed ticket; not the usual paper Sistic ticket.
Fans residing outside Singapore:
- You may purchase tickets via the Faith & D Entertainment website www.faithndentertainment.com from 12 pm (SGT) on 17 June 2013.
- You can pay via Paypal or Credit Card.
- You will not be able to choose seats; seats will be allocated via first-come-first-serve policy.
- Please note that there is only a limited number of seats allocated for overseas fans ticket purchase. Sale of tickets is while stocks last.