The hunt for the 2014 MTV World Stage Insider is back!
MTV Asia is hunting for someone to take over their social networking accounts for 10 days to cover the MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia again.
So once again, as the MTV World Stage Insider
- you “take over” the MTV Asia social media channels – Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- have your blog reposted on the MTV World Stage Malaysia 2014’s official site on a dedicated page that also displays relevant content produced by you (if applicable)
- have a ‘backstage pass’*** to MTV World Stage Malaysia 2014
- connect the MTV Experience with fans
- NEW! There is an option of a potential MTV internship** after the 10-day stint
** The chosen candidate who impresses the MTV team during his/her 10-day stint stands to be offered an internship with MTV Asia (subject to candidate’s availability, MTV’s business requirements, mutual agreement on terms, and compliance with applicable laws (e.g. employment regulations).
*** Subject to on-the-role brief on rules of engagement and scope of backstage access as an MTV ‘staff’.
If you are a music fan in Malaysia and around Southeast Asia and have an active social presence (Instagram, Twitter, blog), you just might be the one that MTV Asia is looking for!
You are required to submit a creative social media resume in a video, blog link or social post to MTV, telling or showing MTV what makes you the right candidate for the role. If you are submitting a video, the video should not last longer than 2 minutes. You submission can be on any of your social media platforms and MUST be tagged with #worldstagemy and #insidews AND the post must be titled “Hunt for MTV World Stage Insider”.
The hunt ends at 12.00 pm on 24 July 2014 and the chosen candidate will be announced on 6 August 2014 and the role happens on 7 – 16 August 2014.
Good luck and have fun!