So the B.A.P. Live On Earth Singapore concert date has just been released earlier today. Interestingly, I’m seeing quite a bit of mixed reactions about the announcements.
First up, the concert is still happening on 31 May 2014 at The Star Theatre as the organisers previously announced (and later deleted).
Tickets are priced at $248, $228, $198 and $178. Prices are in Singapore dollars and does not include the $3 booking fee.
Tickets will go on sale via Sistic on 15 March 2014, noon onwards. The Sistic page for this concert is not up yet as I type this. Tickets are on sale now via Sistic.
Interestingly, I noticed that not all the seats at The Star Theatre are released for sale for this concert. Also, as someone commented on one of the social networks that the ticket prices this time around at almost double of last year’s concert.
I’ve also seen comments from Babys about skipping the concert because they couldn’t afford the ticket prices. It’s kinda sad really, B.A.P. are good live and I really enjoyed myself at the concert last year… and to think that I’ve never really heard/paid any attention to their songs prior to the concert. They left enough an impression on me to take note of their songs whenever they do a comeback.
Oh well, it is called the music and entertainment business for a reason. No one runs a business to lose money right? If so, they’ll be called a charity.
Hashtag: #LOESG2014, #LOE2014
[3 May 2014 | B.A.P. Fan Meeting Detail]
Babys! Take note, B.A.P. is doing a fan meeting at City Square Mall, B1 Fountain Square on 30 May 2014 at 7.30 pm.
For those of you were were unable to get tickets for the B.A.P. Live On Earth Singapore date, City Square Mall is also giving away 10 pairs of tickets (worth $456) to the concert in Singapore to the first 10 shoppers who spend $200 at any fashion stores at City Square Mall from 9 – 18 May 2014.
Terms & Conditions of the ticket giveaway:
- Limited to the first 10 shoppers, strictly on a first-come-first-served basis and while stocks last.
- Maximum of 3 same-day combined receipts, one of which must be from a fashion tenant from any store except pushcarts and non-tenant atrium events.
- Redemptions must be made on the same day of purchase at the L2 Customer Service Counter, unless otherwise stated.
- Receipts can only be used once and cannot be reused for any other promotions and redemptions, except for Free Weekday Parking.
- Fashion tenants refer to brands listed under the categories of Department Store/Fashion Apparel/Bags, Shoes & Accessories/Jewellery, Optical & Watches, refer to Shop Directory for full listing.
Good luck and have fun!