Timbre Rock & Roots Festival in 2013 is happening on 21 + 22 March 2013 at Fort Canning Park. It has been moving to bigger and bigger venues over the years!
For 2013, the following acts has been announced:
- [Day 1] Rufus Wainwright
- [Day 1] Robert Plant presents Sensational Space Shifters
- [Day 1] Tedeschi Trucks Band
- [Day 2] Bonnie Raitt
- [Day 2] Paul Simon
- [Day 2] Jimmy Cliff
There are 3 types of tickets this year: General Admission, Premium Admission and VIP Admission.
General Admission (per day): $125 (Early Bird), $150 (Advance), $165 (Standard)
Premium Admission (per day) : $210
Premium Admission (per day; 2 to go): $190 each
VIP Admission (per day): $280
Students & NSF (per day): $70. You will need to produce your ID at the door. You’ve been warned.
OCBC card holders get 10% discount on early bird tickets (while stocks last). If you buy a one day pass, it is $112.50. If you buy for 2 days, it costs you $220.
All ticket prices are in Singapore dollars and does not include the $3 Sistic fee. Also, take note that all the early bird ticket prices are based on quantity, so once the early bird tickets run out, the advance price kicks in… etc.
Tickets go on sale at Sistic from 14 December 2012 onwards.
Premium ticket holders can expect the following:
- Priority entrance queue
- Exclusive, Premium Access-Only Bar and Food service counters
- Access to Premium Grandstand (Elevated Viewing Gallery) and Patio
- Private access to restrooms specially designated for Premium Access
- A cooler, more comfortable viewing experience with fans and air coolers situated only within Premium Access areas
- Limited Edition Timbre Rock & Roots 2013 poster
- Chance to win autographed posters by festival artists each night
VIP Admission ticket holders have the same privileges as Premium Admission ticket holders and an addition of a welcome drink and a sumptuous buffet dinner.