The search for the region’s best home cook and host has begun in Asia in conjunction with the return of the third season of Food Hero. The round of competition will be digitally-enabled and the winner (1) will go on to host his/her own Asia Food Channel and/or Food Network programme!
Here what you need to go to participate:
- Download the Food Here app from the App Store (iOS) or Google Play (Android).
- Follow the in-app instructions to register for an account to sign in.
- The app provides instructional videos and tips on how to shoot and submit an entry. You can also draw inspiration from the various recipes from past contestants and watch videos of previous Food Hero winners sharing their food story.
- You can record your entry to demonstrate your cooking and hosting skills.
- You can upload your video entry and also view submissions by other participants.
Closing for entries is on 21 August 2016.
A panel of production and creative experts will evaluate the entries based on the participant’s personality, on-screen appeal and their creativity in producing original and engaging content. Top entries will be shortlisted to participate in a series of online culinary and travel-related challengers to better evaluate them in “live” scenarios.
If you are interested in participating in this Food Hero hunt or just want to be updated with the latest updates and exclusive content leading up to Food Hero, head on over to www.foodhero.asia and go sign up for the Food Hero mailing list!
Good luck if you are participating in this!