Wahey!! Bruno Mars is finally coming to Singapore!! I was quite sad when I found out that Bruno Mars went to Malaysia and the Singapore stop didn’t happened. Still, better late than never! 🙂
The Singapore date for the Bruno Mars Moonshine Jungle Tour is happening on 26 March 2014 at the Singapore Indoor Stadium.
Seating Tickets are priced at $328, $268, $188 and $128 while Standing Tickets are priced at $188 and $168. Prices are in Singapore dollars and does not include the $4 booking fee.
Also, there is a priority sale for American Express Card Members from 9.00 am (SG) on 10 December 2013 until 11.59 pm (SG) on 11 December 2013. Public sale starts on 12 December 2013.
Please take note of the following terms & conditions for the American Express Card Members priority sale:
- Payment must be made by American Express Card issued in Singapore by American Express International, Inc. in Singapore including American Express Cards issued by DBS Bank Limited, United Overseas Bank Limited, Citibank Singapore Limited and EZ-Link Pte Ltd (excluding American Express Corporate Card).
- Maximum 8 tickets per transaction.
- Priority Booking is available via these channels and operation hours:
- Online : Starts 10 Dec, 9am. Ends 11 Dec, 11.59pm
- Hotline: Starts 10 Dec to 11 Dec. Operating hours are from 10am to 9pm daily.
- Singpost outlets: Starts 10 Dec to 11 Dec. Priority booking will start at 10 am. For a list of Singpost outlets and their operating hours, please visit www.singpost.com
- Sports Hub box office: Starts 10 Dec to 11 Dec. Operating hours are from 10am to 9pm daily.
[11 February 2014 | MORE TICKETS RELEASED!!]
For those of you who are still looking for tickets to this Bruno Mars concert, there is some light at the end of this tunnel!!
It was announced earlier today that some more $168 standing tickets will be released for sale on 13 February 2014, 10.00 am exclusively for the mailing list subscribers (there is a promo code within the email, look carefully).
If there are any tickets that are unsold from the mailing list priority sale, then the public can buy them on 14 February 2014 onwards.
[13 February 2014]
Seems like all the extra tickets released earlier this morning have all been snapped up! Damn is Bruno Mars hot stuff or what?