After seeing my A-Prince boys at WAV for the MusicPlus10 open studio event, needless to say, I was really in a fantastic mood. We decided to sit along Han River for a while to fan girl and spazz for a while over my A-Prince babies after they left. XD
Han River really is prettier at night because of the lights. It could just be me coz after all, I like the colours.
So sitting along Han River, I managed to get a good look at WAV Club:
It is really pretty isn’t it?
Also, you know how they say that we should take the time to smell the flowers? I actually did that literally at this Jamwon section of Han River. 🙂 It is a really pretty section of Han River! No wonder people like going there so much.
More pictures of pretty flowers along Han River.
How I wish I could go and take a stroll along Han River whenever I feel like it. So nice!
How to get to Dongho Bridge/Jamwon section of Han River:
- Get to Apgujeong Station (압구정역) on Line 3 and get out of Exit 6. Try not to exit into the shopping mall otherwise you might have some difficulties working out the rest of my directions on how to get to Dongho Bridge/Hangang Park (Jamwon).
- Take a 180 degrees turn and walk towards the cross junction.
- When you get to the cross junction, turn LEFT. You should be walking along Nonhyun-ro (논현로).
- From there, just keep walking straight (it’s about 10 ~ 15 minutes in Singaporean terms), you’ll see a staircase with a brown pole marker saying “Hangang Park (Jamwon)”.
- Go up the stair case and get off the bridge on the first staircase and you’re there!